A guide to getting pre-qualified for acquisition financing with Boopos
Last updated: July 12th, 2023
You can finance your acquisition through our partner, Boopos.
It offers flexible, non-dilutive acquisition financing in as little as 48 hours. You don't have to make any personal guarantees, and there are no prepayment penalties.
Better yet, you can apply for acquisition financing before you find your startup. Your Boopos funding support letter opens doors to bigger, more profitable acquisitions on Acquire.com.
Are you eligible for Boopos financing?
To qualify for financing, you must:
- Create or own a US entity for the purpose of acquisition. Boopos uses your business assets as collateral instead of a personal guarantee. You can be anywhere in the world, but you must acquire under a US entity – Boopos can help you create one if needed.
- Prove you have at least $20,000 in acquisition funds. Boopos requires you to put down 25 percent of the lending amount or 15 percent of the purchase price, whichever is the higher. You can connect a bank account or upload financial documents as proof.
Boopos can finance four times what you put down, so if you put down $20,000, they can offer $80,000 in financing, allowing you to make a $100,000 offer. For bigger acquisitions, you may need to put down more.
- Agree to a soft credit check. If you're based in the US, you'll enter your details so Boopos can check you pass their minimum credit score of 670.
Which startups are eligible for Boopos financing?
- SaaS only (though this might change in the future)
- Minimum $100k TTM revenue
- At least 18 months in business
How to apply to get pre-qualifed for Boopos financing
1. Click Profile from your profile icon on your dashboard.
2. Click Apply now.
3. Click Get started on the Boopos website.
4. Follow the instructions on the Boopos website to complete your application.
Boopos have recorded a short video summarizing the application process below.
If you're unsure whether you qualify, or you're having trouble with the application process, email the Boopos support team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still need help?
Please search the help center again or contact us at email@example.com.