How to cancel an APA
Last updated: July 6th, 2023
Please read before canceling your APA
We cannot speak on behalf of an attorney. If you have any questions about canceling an APA, please consult your attorney for more information.
We recommend doing the following before canceling your APA:
- Please ask the seller to confirm in writing that they want to terminate the transaction (if they have not done so already).
- Ensure you're up-to-date on your LOI obligations.
- Please review your APA to determine whether you can terminate the agreement yourself or if you need the seller's consent. If you have any questions about this, please contact your attorney.
- Please keep a record of your Escrow.com transaction cancellation. Acquire.com has no part of any transaction or release of funds, so if you have questions about escrow, please direct them to Escrow.com.
How to cancel your APA
1. Log into your buyer account.
2. Click My Deals.
3. Click Due diligence (on the left).
4. Click the arrow next to your APA status.
5. Click Cancel.
Did this answer your question?
If not, please search the help center again or contact our support team at email@example.com.