A guide to marking your acquisition Acquire’d
Last updated: July 20th, 2023
Congrats on buying a startup! Before popping the champagne, conclude the acquisition process by Marking your startup as Acquire’d.
You can mark your startup as Acquire’d in one of two ways.
From My deals
1. Scroll to the Startup seller box under My deals. Click Mark as Acquire’d.
1. Click the Inbox icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. In your seller messages, click Mark as Acquire’d.
About your acquisition
Once you mark your startup as Acquire’d, we’ll ask you a few follow-up questions to confirm your acquisition and update our records.
1. Confirm you want to mark your startup as Acquire’d. Continuing will permanently disable all listing actions, requests, and documents.
2. Confirm your purchase price. This anonymous data helps us compile documents like our biannual multiples report, which helps founders value and sell their businesses.
Congrats! Your acquisition is now finalized on Acquire.com