Draft your non-solicitation clause with our builder or download our free non-solicitation template
Last updated: July 11th, 2023
Add a non-solicitation clause using the LOI/APA builder
You don't need to draft a non-solicitation clause from scratch. Instead, add it to your letter of intent (LOI) or asset purchase agreement (APA) using our legal document builders.
Download free non-solicitation template
This free option allows you to draft the non-solicitation clause yourself. We provide the standard legal wording so you only fill in your deal details.
- Download free non-solicitation template
- View example non-solicitation clause
- How non-solicitation clauses work
- What Is a Non-Solicitation Clause? And Why Should You Include It In an APA? Includes Free Template (acquire.com)
- How to Easily Draft an Asset Purchase Agreement in Minutes With Our APA Builder (No Templates Required) (acquire.com)
- What Is a Non-Competition Clause? Includes Free Template (acquire.com)
Still need help?
Please search the help center again or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.