A step-by-step guide to connecting your financial metrics via Codat
Last updated: July 24th, 2023
Connect financial metrics to your listing so buyers see your company’s performance in real time. Codat will pull data from your accounting software, including:
- TTM gross revenue
- TTM net profit
- Last month’s gross revenue
- Last month’s net profit
You can connect your metrics in two different ways after signing up on Acquire.com.
How to connect web metrics after verifying your email
Once you've verified your email, you’ll answer questions about your startup until you reach the page asking about performance.
You can either Skip this for now or follow the instructions below to connect your metrics.
1. To connect financial metrics, click Connect to the right.
2. Choose the accounting software for your startup and click Next.
3. Click Connect to confirm the information you'll share.
4. When prompted, sign into your account to allow Codat to pull your data.
5. Review the accounts associated with your startup and click Next to securely sync your information to your Acquire.com listing.
6. Click Finish to complete the integration.
How to connect financial metrics on your listing page
If you click Skip for now while signing up for a seller account, you can still connect your metrics later.
1. Go to My listing and scroll down to Financials.
2. Click Connect metrics.
3. Follow Steps 2-6 above to connect your financial metrics.
Your financial metrics will now appear at the bottom of the listing. It might take a few minutes for the data to sync, so don't worry if the numbers don't appear instantly.